Many weed or grass killer contains Glyphosate, a dangerous herbicide chemical agent that is not safe to non-targets like you and kids. US scientists discovered that wide usage of this chemical agent has been contaminating our eco-system and ground water resources.
As such our drinking water will no longer be safe for our kids and generation to come. Health symptoms affected by drinking water contaminated by Glyphosate are:-
• Breathing difficulty
• Irritation of mouth and throat
• Cyanosis (blue lips or fingernails)
Organic Weed Control Spray - WeedOut 500ml
It is a natural alternative to chemical based herbicides that is safe for use around humans and animals. It is a patented highly effective and quick kill formula made from fatty acids of plant oils.
• Kills Poison Ivy
• Kills Weeds & Grass naturally
• Safe for you and child
• Environmental friendly
How Organic Weed Control Spray works for you? The Organic Weed Control Spray is a heavy duty, natural herbicide for use on ground and vegetation to destroy unwanted weeds, vegetation and poisonous plants like poison ivy.
It is a natural alternative to chemical based herbicide, made of Sunflower Oil, Citric Acid, and Lauric Acid as active ingredients.
Poison Ivy (photo shown above) plant is contact poisonous, meaning they will cause an external reaction if touched. All parts of Poison Ivy plant are toxic (leaves, stems, roots, blooms, berries); the culprit is urushiol, a substance that seems to have an unlimited shelf-life. Brushing against a poison Ivy plant can cause a red, itchy rash with swelling, bumps and blisters.
Completely spray on unwanted weeds Breaking down plant mass into beneficial ground nutrients
How to apply Organic Weed Control Spray?
1. For external use only.Shake well before use.
2. Completely spray only on the unwanted weeds. Apply during mid morning and avoid wet days.
3. Do not spray areas not intended to be dissolved
4. Won't harm clothing, wood or most plastics
5. Based on weather conditions or extreme vegetation infestation, re-application may be necessary
6. Breaks down plant mass into beneficial ground nutrients